RX

SofLens 59 Contact Lenses

SofLens 59
Rating: 10/10  2 Reviews
See All Reviews

SofLens 59 Contact Lenses

6 pack - 3 month supply

$10.99 Lowest price

Reg: $18.00

Continue
Use your FSA, HSA, or vision insurance. Learn More

Why Lens.com?

+ Years of Customer
Satisfaction
2+ Million Lenses
Successfully Delivered
8+ Million Lenses
Ready To Ship

Product Information

Dry eyes may seem like no big deal, but they can actually be quite a problem. They itch, they hurt, and they look painfully red. Not to mention the fact that without sufficient moisture, eyes can become unhealthy. If you have dry eyes and are a contact lens wearer, you’ve probably experienced additional dry eye discomfort and complications. Luckily, there are contact lenses that provide lasting comfort even for those with dry eye issues.

Bausch and Lomb’s SofLens 59 are named so because the lenses contain an unbelievable 59 percent water. The other 41 percent is made of a polymer known as hilafilcon B, which is highly resistant to protein build-up. So, not only do these lenses contain high levels of moisture, but they’re far less likely than many other lenses to accumulate irritating protein deposits. In addition, SofLens 59 are incredibly breathable, ensuring that the cornea gets optimal levels of the oxygen it needs. Eyes remain comfortable and clear from morning until night. Those who are new to contacts and struggle with inserting and removing lenses will find that Bausch and Lomb SofLens 59 make the process easier. The company’s exclusive Unifit Technology makes lenses much simpler to put in and takeout. Of course, these lenses aren’t only for those new to contacts, as they offer a wide range of benefits for everyone.

SofLens 59 contact lenses are 1 to 2 week disposable contact lenses. This means that they can be worn daily for a maximum of 14 days. After this time they should be disposed of and replaced with a fresh out-of-the-package pair. As with many other weekly contact lenses, SofLens 59 contacts need to be removed at the end of each day and soaked in disinfecting solution overnight. In doing so, contacts are kept free of potentially harmful contaminants and eyes remain healthy and clear. With such a frequent replacement schedule, there’s less time for any build-up that does occur to cause a problem.

In short, Bausch and Lomb SofLens 59 contacts are a wonderful option for anyone who is just starting out with contact lenses or for those who want to simplify their lens routine. With all of SofLens 59’s benefits you might assume these lenses come with a steep price tag, but the truth is that they are amazingly well priced. When you shop with Lens.om you can save more money, too. We have SofLens 59 contact lenses starting at just [product price] per box and, with our “Buy More, Save More” pricing, that price is reduced to [discount price] as long as three or more boxes are purchased per eye. With hassle-free returns, 100% money-back satisfaction, and quick shipping, you can’t go wrong with purchasing your contact lenses from Lens.com.

Product Availability

In stock - Orders normally ship same day if ordered by 2 PM CST

Price Comparison

Our Lowest Price: $10.99
Retail Price: $18.00
Your Savings: $7.01
Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
Material Content:

41% Polymer ( hilafilcon A )

Water Content:

59% H2O

SofLens 59 Reviews

Laura
06/18/2008

SoftLens 59

Before 1 Day Acuvue contact lenses, I never won anything.

The day after I started, I won $20 on the lotto. Go figure. I wish I wore them sooner.

Jeff the Lotto Winner

Laura
06/18/2008
Laura
06/18/2008

SoftLens 59

Before 1 Day Acuvue contact lenses, I never won anything.

The day after I started, I won $20 on the lotto. Go figure. I wish I wore them sooner.

Jeff the Lotto Winner

Laura
06/18/2008
15+
  • Shop With Confidence

    All personal information is encrypted and secure

  • Money Back Guarantee Complete Details

  • Your Information Is Protected

    The highest level of protection tested daily

  • Your Lenses Are Ready

    Over 8 Million contact lenses in stock and ready to ship

  • Spam-Free Email

    All your account email preferences can be managed

  • Secure Online Convenience

    All major payment methods accepted